Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Birthday

AJ turned 6 last week and Drew turns 4 this week, so we had a combo party for them yesterday, along with a small party at home on their actual birthdays, for Drew, I made him a quilt, i found a cute robot panel at Joann's last week ( 30% off too!!), and I had a robot pillow kit that I got at the LQS monthsago that I never made, I used the sausage or burrito technique which I had never done before to make the pillow and it turned out good, the quilt turned out good too but my binding is kinda wonky... I will post pctures later. I also made some crocheted dish and wash cloths, I got about 50 balls of peaches and cream and a few other brands of cotton yarn, and about 10 skeins of acrylic yarn at a yard sale, all but maybe 5 were new. I got thm all for $10.  that is like the best deal ever, each one is $1.79 at the store plus some other cotton ones in a better brand fr $4.99 each.  I also got a plastic tube full of new beads and a small coffee can filled with loose beads for $10.  it was a major score!!  Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment