Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Sunday

Yesterday was Little Man's birthday! YAY!!! He got a Thomas the Train set that he is in love with:)  I love when I get the perfect present for my babies. 

We went to IRCHA yesterday, it is a RC Helicopter event, with food, lots of vendors, and sponsored teams doing events and flying, they also had heli rides, it was in Muncie, about an hour away...since Jason is really into flying and has quite a few of his own helicopters, we of course planned on going, I didn't think I would enjoy it but it was actually pretty fun, and i had a double cheeseburger that was SOOO good, they also had Bison burgers, but i am not that brave:)

Here are a few photos, I didn't bring my camera so these aren't mine, but you get the idea.



Also, I am in a "My Favorite Things" swap on Ravelry, the basis of this one is to get $10 worth of YOUR favorite things to send to your partner, so this is what I recieved, my favorite is the yarn, I LOVE gray and this is such a dark and lovely shade, some cute stitch markers and a knitted dishcloth and a matching dish or wash rag, plus some candy and a few other things, Thanks partner................


No comments:

Post a Comment